Community Investment Campaign
Great Hearts Texas EIN: 43-1973126
Thank you for considering support the Community Investment Campaign!
Why does Great Hearts ask parents to consider a donation to the annual Community Investment campaign?
- Your gifts provide our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive.
- Unlike traditional public schools, charter schools do not receive local taxes nor state funding for school facilities, resulting in large gaps in revenue between charter schools and local school districts.
- Your gift:
- Covers the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding.
- Helps us to support our excellent and dedicated faculty.
- Keeps our teacher to student ratio smaller for more individualized attention.
- Enables us to offer programs like art, music, and foreign language on a daily basis.
Where does my contribution go?
- 100% of your contribution stays at Great Hearts Live Oak to support the core priorities of our academic model.
What does Great Hearts ask each family to give?
- We ask each family to thoughtfully consider contributing $1,200 per-student to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding. Many families choose to spread this amount out over the whole year in monthly payments.
- Knowing that the financial situation is different for every family, we encourage every family to give as they are able.
- Enrollment status is not dependent upon a family’s decision to contribute to Community Investment.
How can I participate?
- Many families choose to spread out their contribution by making monthly gifts throughout the fiscal year, July 1 through June 30.
- Other families make a one-time gift to the Community Investment campaign.
- Every family’s participation, at whatever level, is vital to supporting the priorities of Great Hearts Live Oak.
- Donate online or return our Community Investment campaign giving form during registration.
- Community Investment Giving Form.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer′s name below and click “Search.” If they have a matching gift program their name will appear. Click on the company name for details on the program.
Your browser does not support iframes. Visit the content of this iframe at https://www.matchinggifts.com/greatheartsaz_iframe/
Questions? Please contact our Director of Community Engagement and Academy Giving, Ms. Kimeisha McCullum.
Great Hearts Live Oak is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, non-sectarian, publicly funded charter school. No goods or services were received in exchange for this donation. All charitable donations (via cash, check, credit card, direct debit, stock/property, in-kind) are non-refundable.